1) Download the application form and fill in the parts in grey (other parts will be completed by the co-ordinator of the Euro PhD).
Guidance notes can be downloaded, to help you filling in the application form correctly.
Send the completed form back to following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Send us a brief curriculum vitae in English indicating:
- at the top your name and complete address (& e-mail)
- what studies the candidate concluded, what type of formation he/she has, with evaluations
- knowledge of foreign languages
- other information considered relevant by the applicant (publications, previous research training, etc.)
3) Send us a presentation of your doctoral research project at the present state (max. 2 A4 pages)
Your project must be recognised as an integral part of your doctoral studies. Only projects that ensure your active full-time participation are eligible.
4) Send us at least one letter of recommendation, requested from a person in a position to evaluate the academic performance, such as a letter from professor(s) or research supervisors at the home university.
5) Send us a photocopy of your passport.
Send the application form (1), curriculum vitae (2) and doctoral research project (3) by e-mail and the other documents by fax to the Co-ordinator of the Marie Curie Training Site:
Prof. Annamaria Silvana de Rosa
European Ph.D.on S.R.& C. Research Center and Multimedia Lab
Università degli Studi "La Sapienza" Facoltà di Psicologia
Piazza dell'Ara Coeli, 1 - 00186 Rome -Italy
Tel n. 0039 06 380814
Fax n. 0039-06-69294280
DEADLINE: there was a continuous selection of candidates (2000-2004). 48 Marie CURIE FELLOWS HAVE RECEIVED A CONTRACT.
There are no deadlines anymore.
In case of future contract, information will be available on the web site.