Submission of a completed application form, including personal information and a brief curriculum vitae in English.
The on-line application must include a digital copy of the applicants academic degrees, a full transcript of academic records and official documentation of the results of any other training experience requires to upload the following documents:
- Research proposal (see guidelines) at the internet address. In order to better integrate the research trainees within the networked scientific activities and cross-national research teams of the European/International PhD in S.R. & C., it is advisable that the candidate's research proposal falls within the topics of one of the 13 main research teams (for more information on the research teams, please consult the following webpage: http://www2.europhd.net/objects-study). *
- Letters of recommendation by at least two persons in a position to evaluate the academic performance, such as letters from professors or research supervisors at the home University *
- Copy of the original academic title (in digital format) which satisfies the entrance requirements for admission to the doctoral programme, considered as the 3rd cycle within the European Higher Education and Research Area (model 3 + 2 + 3 which is parallel to the American pattern BA/MA/Ph.D.). *
- Transcript of records and any other documentation on previous training in Social Sciences (especially in Social Psychology with interests in Communication Studies, Sociology, Anthropology, History etc.). *
- Copy of certificates demonstrating advanced knowledge of English (if not mother-tongue) and preferably of another European language. *
- List of publications (if any)
- Recent passport-size colour photograph (in digital format) *
- Copy of passport cover and personal information pages (in digital format) *
* = compulsory documents
The above mentioned application and supporting documents should be sent via email to email@example.com
It is technically possible to apply any time of the year. However the deadline is published in the announcement each year.
The deadline for sending the application for a.y. 2017-2018 was 31 May 2017.
The selected candidates are admitted for an interview at the European/International Joint Ph.D. Research Centre and Multimedia Lab. Foreign candidates, who cannot be present in Rome for the interview can be interviewed via web-Auditorium or Skype.
Later applications are considered if places are still available.
Details on the method of payment tuition fee and the registration deadline will be sent with the letters of acceptance. No participants will be admitted without proper registration.